Advances in the Science of Psychotherapy: Diagnosis, Technique and Outcome
8:00 am - 5:30 pm
A three day “winter school” in beautiful San Diego, California
This conference is designed to show the latest advances in psychologic diagnosis and state of the art psychotherapy technique of treating common conditions presenting in the office and clinic practice.
Presenters include: Nancy McWilliams (Rutgers), Michael Garrett (SUNY Downstate), Josette ten Have de Labije (Germany, ISTDP), Kristin Osborn (Harvard Medical School), Alana Iglewicz (UCSD) and Robert Neborsky (UCSD)
Topics include: Spectrum of illness/schizoid treatment; advanced CBT for psychosis; application of AB ISTDP with anxiety; working with affect-techniques and resistances; short term therapy of complex bereavement and application of AB ISTDP with personality disorders
- $350 early bird registration fee until February 15, 2019
- $400 registration fee after February 15, 2019
- $225 registration fee for graduate students and residents of UCLA and UCSD
- CE credit available for MFT, MSW and LCSW by the California Society for ISTDP
- CE credit for psychologist can be purchased by the California Society for ISTDP
- CE credit for psychologist can be purchased for $65.00
- CME credit for physicians can be purchased for $65.00
Registration includes a welcoming cocktail party on Friday and an evening of dinner and dancing on Saturday.
NOTE: This conference is being hosted by The California Society for Intensive Short-Term Psychotherapy and the Lifespan Learning Institute.
To learn more about The California Society for ISTDP go to www.istdp.com.
To register, contact Michele Afoa at 317 14th St. Del Mar, CA 92014
* If you have any problems signing up for this event, email us.